Speak to UNIKOM AG   +41-44-771-2500    Switzerland-4You - business-emigration to Switzerland, company registration, work and residence permit Switzerland-4You - tout ce qui concerne la vie et le travail en Suisse Switzerland-4You - alles was Leben und Arbeit in der Schweiz betrifft Switzerland-4You - бизнес-эмиграция в Швейцарию, вид на жительство, разрешение на работу 
Swiss work & residence permit, relocation to Switzerland, business immigration to Switzerland, moving to switzerland We will help you obtain a Swiss residency through business-emigration                                      We will help you establish your company in Switzerland                                          We will assist you to move to Switzerland
 Living & working in Switzerland HOME | ABOUT | NEWSLETTERS | CONTACT | SITEMAP  
  Company Formation
  Swiss Shelf Companies
  Asset Protection
  Opening Bank Accounts
  Swiss Tax System
  Company Management
  Office Solutions
  Holding Company
  Domiciliary Company
  Mixed Company
  Residence Permit
  Swiss Real Estate
  Wealth Management
  Swiss Quality of Life
  Switzerland /facts/
  Golden Links
  Questions – Answers
Our new project:
Swiss Luxury Real
The future of your Family
and your business
  Swiss Work & Residence Permit

Relocation to Switzerland

Foreigners entering Switzerland with the intent to pursue gainful activity, need a work and residence permit. Switzerland does not use the term “work permit” in its traditional sense. The Residence Permit is a combination of both residence and work permits, entitling the holder to live in a particular Canton and work for a specified employer.
Private persons from foreign countries who invest in Switzerland and wish to manage their business personally, normally are granted such a permit.
 Applicant categories
Swiss immigration law divides all applicants petitioning for residency status into two categories: citizens of EU and EFTA (European Free Trade Association) countries, and citizens of countries that are not members of the EU or EFTA.
Citizens of EU and EFTA countries have preferred rights toward obtaining residency status. In the case of a citizen from a non- EU or EFTA country, the application must be accompanied by a substantiation of the need to hire the employee and evidence that the position in question cannot be filled by a Swiss citizen or a citizen of an EU or EFTA country.
 Residence permit application
For those considering moving to Switzerland, it is advantageous to bundle the various requests and to discuss them in advance, in the interest of "bundled solution". We can assist you in elaboration and realization of such bundled solution:
- to register your own company in one of
  the low-tax Swiss cantons,
- to prepare a set of documents, necessary
  for a permit to be granted,
- to submit to the cantonal authorities an
  application for residence permit for you
  and your family, in conjunction with your
  business project.
In order to obtain a permit for you, we will need to demonstrate the economic benefit you bring to the canton. It will suffice if, in particular, your business project or your activities:
- stimulate scientific, industrial, or trade development in the region
- involve the introduction of new technologies
- create new jobs or help retain existing jobs via new orders for local
  companies, etc.
We are in constant contact with the administrative services concerned, and can ensure optimal processing of residence permit applications at the cantonal and federal levels. If we feel that your case has a good chance of being accepted, we will submit the application on receipt of your documents. Normally, permits take around 5 months to process.
 Relocation service
With a low crime rate in Switzerland and its long-standing social peace and political stability, we take pride in assuring security and safety for you and your family. You will also enjoy an extensive and efficient network of public transportation and a world-class healthcare system.
Your family deserves special attention and we take extra care to provide it. In addition to application for work and residence permits, we offer high quality relocation services to our clients and their families:
- home search (rent or purchase),
- up-to-date country information,
- family integration, special needs,
- finding suitable schools for your children,
- organizing insurance issues, social security, etc.
This makes your transition time shorter, avoids costly & stressful pitfalls and enables you get to work without delay.
We are here to help you enjoy living in Switzerland and getting the most from our experience and cost-effective tailor-made relocation services.

Want to relocate to Switzerland?

How to become a Swiss resident
  Business immigration
  Working in Switzerland
  Studying in Switzerland
  Marrying a Swiss
Contact us for more details on
which program fits you best

Work & residence permits
  Permit B: annual residence
 A one-year residence permit for
 gainful employment, with minor
 restrictions. As a rule, residence
 permits for family members are
 possible. Annual renewal is a
 simple formality, unless there
 are reasons against a renewal,
 such as criminal offences or
 dependence on social security.
  Permit C: settlement
 A permanent residence permit,
 granted after 10 years of work
 (or 5 years for citizens of
 EU/EFTA member countries)
 and continuous residence in
 Switzerland on a B Permit. It
 has almost no restrictions and
 allows you to buy real estate,
 moving from one canton to
 another, become self-employed.
Add to Favorites  
© Copyright 2003-2015  UNIKOM AG  Michael BAER  Privacy  Legal  Advertise with Us